Vestergaard Group expandiert in die Wattenmeerregion.
(WK-intern) – VMS-Gruppe gründet auf Rømø Service-Unternehmen um steigende Kundenanfragen in der Wattenmeerregion zu erfüllen.
Vestergaard Group expands in the Wadden Sea region
VMS Group establishes service company at Rømø Harbour to meet increasing customer demands in the Wadden Sea region.
The Frederikshavn based VMS Group has taken a significant step towards accommodating customer wishes of providing their expertise and services within the Wadden Sea region, by establishing VMS Service Base Wadden Sea.
The new service company have been established in cooperation with Esbjerg based company JKP Fieldservices and will be situated at Rømø harbour, where the slipway facilities and cooperation with local service companies shall provide customers a responsive and flexible “one-stop” service, albeit the expertise and services of VMS Service Base Wadden Sea still focuses on maintenance and repair of propulsion systems.
Secure and flexible services
The daily operation of VMS Service Wadden Sea will be managed by Christian Juel Adamsen who elaborates on the strengths of the new company:
– With VMS Service Base Wadden Sea, we provide our customers with a very flexible and comprehensive service. Our facilities at Rømø Harbour are ideally situated when looking at the offshore wind farms of the Wadden Sea, and can thus save CTVs and other service vessels significant time when maintenance and repair is required. Our local service engineers are the cornerstone in our service; whether the boats are at Rømø or any other place in the Wadden Sea region we will act fast and ensure minimum downtime. Lastly, being a part of the Vestergaard Group our customers can rely on a back catalogue of expertise and workshop facilities so that complex and spare part heavy repairs are managed fast and cost effectively.
The target customers for VMS Service Base Wadden Sea are the Crew Transfer Vessels (CTVs), which services the increasing amount of wind farms in the Wadden Sea, as well as other marine vessels operating in the Wadden Sea region.
Strategically strong position
CEO of the VMS Group Peter Krogh Nymand is excited about the regional expansion and adds:
Our move into the Wadden Sea region is a move into a dynamic and fast evolving market. The Wind industry have indicated great prospects for the area, and with VMS Service Base Wadden Sea we obtain a strategically strong position that will ensure our customers the best possible service, that the VMS Group is known for.
Port Manager, Thorkil Hansen, welcomes VMS Service Base Wadden Sea and sees the new company as an important player in increasing the activity at the port.:
The establishment of VMS at Port of Rømø fits our strategy perfectly. With VMS we can offer facilities and services that make the port a more attractive choice for both new and
VMS Service Base Wadden Sea facts
- Established: 2016
- Ownership: VMS Group A/S og JKP Fieldservices ApS
- Address: Flyndervej 4, Havneby, DK- 6792 Rømø
- Contact: Managing director Christian Juel Adamsen, cja@VMS.dk, +45 40808802
- Web: www.vms.dk or www.portromo.dk
PR: VMS Group
VMS SBWS Christian Juel Adamsen / VMS SBWS Rømø / Pressebilder