(WK-intern) – Community Wind around the World
The special edition of the WWEA Bulletin focuses on community wind and reflects the discussion of the international symposium “Tailwind and Headwind for Community Power – Regional and Global Community Wind Perspectives”, recently held in Bonn.
More than 100 experts from 20 countries, representing all continents, discussed the current status, barriers and future prospects of community wind. The speakers of the symposium have contributed to this special edition of the WWEA Bulletin.
- The World Sets New Wind Installations Record: 63,7GW New Capacity in 2015
- Paris Defines 100% Renewable Energy As the New Normal
Community Wind Special
- A study on Headwind and Tailwind for Community Power. Community Wind Perspectives from North-Rhine Westphalia and the World
- Community Power: benefits for society and outlook in tendering systems
- Community Power for Common Good
- Community Power in-line with 100% Renewable Energy – the Next Challenge: Industry Integrated Poductive RE Use – B100 Initiative
- Yansa: Community Power as Social Development Driver
- Start of A New Network for Community Power Projects in North Rhine-Westphalia
- Community Energy in the UK, 2016: The Beginning of the End?
- Community Power in Southern Europe: from a Wind-workers Cooperative to a Wind Community Project
- The Energy Union