From 9th to 10th of March 2016 the 12th Austrian Wind Energy Symposium 2016 takes place in the Austrian capital Vienna.
(WK-intern) – The Austrian Wind Energy Association organises the most important platform for discussing wind energy topics in Austria and neighbouring Central and Eastern European Countries.
Austrian Wind Energy Association – IG Windkraft Österreich, Wienerstraße 19, A-3100 St. Pölten, Austria
- Date: 9 – 10 March 2016
- Location: Aula der Wissenschaften 1010 Vienna, Wollzeile 27A
- 400 participants expected
The event is entirely dedicated to the wind energy and provides information on the latest developments. It deals with the following topics:
Day 1: Wednesday, March 9, 2016 I 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Market for renewable energy
- Renewable energy and the electricity grid
- Fair value of green electricity and forecasts
- Energy policy – motivation and society
Day 2: Thursday, March 10, 2016 I 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Energy storage
- Society: sound and infrasound, electricity costs and subsidies
- Technology: Global trends in wind energy technology, research, electrical requirements
The 12th Austrian Wind Energy Symposium is a meeting point for people and companies directly related to wind energy: Active and future operators of wind turbines, companies and research institutions in the energy sector, energy suppliers, engineering companies, representatives of all wind energy businesses, decision makers from politics and authorities, wind energy enthusiasts.
The Austrian Wind Energy Symposium is the most important information and discussion forum for the entire wind energy sector in Austria. As well as the past eleven symposia, the most important trends and developments in the wind energy industry will be presented at the 12th Austrian Wind Energy Symposium.The exhibition area also offers plenty of opportunities for networking and exchange.
For more information please visit www.awes.at.