- Alpha ventus hits 1TW mark
- Dogger Bank Zone capacity revised
- Phase 2 London Array no-go for now
- Hyundai intalls 5.5MW offshore prototype
- Trianel Wind park Borkum hits halfway completion mark
- Critical Themes for Wind O&M in 2014: Asset Management, Investor Involvement and Data Implementation
If you enjoyed the above you may also be interested in the following:
Wind Energy Summit South Africa welcomes 100th attendee just confirmed
9-10 April 2014 | Cape Town, South Africa
PR: Wind Energy Update
Wind Energy Update is the reference point for over 40,000 senior executives working in wind power generation. We’re the worldwide leaders in O&M knowledge, connections and B2B conference delivery. Our impartial perspective allows us to comment freely and express views on what’s happening and why.
Wind Energy Update is part of the FC Business Intelligence Ltd group. FC Business Intelligence Limited, 7-9 Fashion Street, London, E1 6PX, UK. Registered in England and Wales – company registered number 04388971.
Disclaimer – FC Business Intelligence and its agents used their best efforts in collecting and preparing the information published herein. However, FC Business Intelligence does not assume, and hereby disclaims, any and all liability for any loss or damage caused by errors whether such errors resulted from negligence, accident or other causes.